The Consequence of Boredom

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Oxford...Trout...Warwick

The last couple days have been so much fun and so very busy. The first evening we were here we took a walking tour of Oxford, but it wasn't exactly the most beneficial to everyone because we were so jetlagged. I went to bed at 8:00 that evening, so now I'm pretty much recovered from that. Yesterday evening, we took another walk to the outside of Oxford through some gorgeous fields and a couple small villages to see St. Margaret's church, a very old, very small little country church. After that, we went to The Trout restaurant and had some tasty English food.
Today was a great day, definitely my favorite so far. We took the train to Warwick and got to see a gorgeous church and tour the Warwick castle. It was great fun and we took lots of pictures. It was really nice because we got to do our own thing for most of the afternoon at the castle on our own. Afterwards, we got a tasty dinner and headed back on the train.
...so i'm not terribly detailed at the moment, but I'm getting sleepy and losing my train of thought...so...that's all for now.

1 Comments:

  • Tracy Kay! I've been trying to get ahold of you forever, then I had the wrong email, then no one seemed to know what the right email was, then I was sad...but yay for mass emails that give me your email address! And for this, it's pretty cool to hear about your trip. Have fun, I miss you, and by the way Sean's getting married August 27th. Crazy, huh? Yea I thought so to. Love you and miss you girl-keep having fun in england!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2005 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home