The Consequence of Boredom

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Kah-Reer!

Wow, I'm leaving for England in 5 days! Wow. And I officially decided today that I'm gonna go to Paris on our weekend off. Super thrilled about that one.

I also found out today that I don't have to pay rent for June and July. Super thrilled about that one too.

In the meantime...my room (actually the entire upstairs) is an absolute pit right now. I have absolutely no organization or motivation for packing and moving and whatnot. I FINALLY got a couple boxes from Tortuga tonight (hopefully no one minds too much) so now I can maybe pack slightly more efficiently.

Got the Bet Lat Soundtrack today...and a new copy of Grayskull Soundtrack. YES!

One final tomorrow, two on Friday...and I could care less about any of them. Ready to be done.

Not ready, on the other hand for people to be leaving or for me to be leaving and not seeing everyone for 3 months. (not to mention some of the people who are graduating, who knows when I might see them) Pretty freaked out about the fact that I'm gonna be doing the graduation thing in a year...yikes. At least I know that I'll have another year of an internship...if not more if I decide to do grad school...another scary thought. After that though...wow, I'm clueless.

We had a great night of impromptu ultimate. Lots of old schoolers showed up and it was good times. Then Curdit busted Phil's head open...ouch....it was a pretty gnarly gash. So most likely, Phil is going to have a face full of stitches (or at least a super-glued cut) for graduation. It was pretty hard-core...and he seemed pretty okay. (I just used the word 'pretty' three times in two sentences...pretty bad at this word variation thing)

That's about all I got left in my train of thought...I don't really feel like going to sleep right now...maybe I'll go look at Facebook...Stupid Facebook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home