The Consequence of Boredom

Monday, December 13, 2004

So it's official. The first of my ex-boyfriend's (that I know of) is engaged...and to a girl that I was pretty good friends with in high school. I'm actually very excited for them.

Tonight was my high school's Christmas concert, and of course, being the music nerd that I am, I went. I was pretty impressed...it looks like the music program has grown quite a bit, especially considering that a new high school just opened this year, so they probably lost some people that way. And to continue my nerdiness, I talked to my band director afterwards, and I'm gonna go watch the band rehearse tomorrow...bright and early...7:38AM.

And since I'll be up, my goal of tomorrow is to finish my Christmas shopping. I want to be done...shopping has been giving me a headache.

k, bedtime.

1 Comments:

  • Pretty sure you don't have to worry about me getting engaged anytime soon! :-P Anywho, hope you have a Merry Christmas! Talk to you soon, Tracy!

    By Blogger wildlawman, at 12/14/2004 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home