The Consequence of Boredom

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

So, I figure a month is a long enough break from updating. It's not so much that I didn't want to...just that I didn't want to take the time to do it.

Some hi-lites of the month of November:
  • God is amazing, and when you least expect it, He gives you exactly what you need.
  • Band retreat: The Juniors may not be able to catch a frisbee, block a spike, or win a relay (without cheating), but we can lay down some great lyrics. --- I am dating Napoleon Dynamite. --- Dustin and Chris Brannan...dangerous combination...watch out for flying tennis balls. --- If you're not careful, a hooded sweatshirt can easily become a straightjacket. --- West Texas really does have Fall! ---
  • Thanksgiving: Hooray for obscure relatives and shopping in small town Oklahoma. The nieces get cuter every time I see them. Kaboose and Kabooli (the puppies) have joined the Wright family.
  • Tests, projects, papers, practicum...finals are upon us.
  • I finished all of the devotionals from the OT in my devotional Bible. This is super exciting for me, because I've actually kept up with my daily Bible reading for six months. It has definitely been a blessing. On to the New Testament.

A good month, I would say. Now, it's December, and even in the first week, it has been far from dull. This weekend was jam packed with festivities from movies to gingerbread to firecrackers to mistletoe to Oplin to Elmer "phd". Good times.

Now two finals are done, three are left. I have a day off to recoop before the other three. Today was odd, Micro final wasn't too bad, strangely, like 5 of the questions were on the test twice. Kinda weird, but I'm okay with that cuz those questions were all pretty easy. One more science class finished. Hooray.

There, I am no longer a slacker.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home