The Consequence of Boredom

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Wow. That's about the only way I can describe this week:

I found out Tuesday that my little sis' decided to depledge. I am glad that I got the chance to know her better during pledging, and I hope that doesn't change. I am sad that she is gone, but I respect her decision.

Tuesday night was hard after finding out that Dr. Trevathan passed away. I only met him one time at the Sullivan's, but I was blessed by that experience. I have heard so many wonderful things about him, and I had planned on taking his sociology class this spring. I know that his family and his students will celebrate his life in his passing.

Lisa is back! She got back at about 12:30 last night. I missed her a lot.

Mark and Katrina are engaged! It really was the biggest Bean Sprout night ever. I am so excited for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home