The Consequence of Boredom

Friday, October 01, 2004

Get me off this roller coaster

Well, the internet is still being retarded on my computer, so here I am using my roomie's while she's at home this weekend.

Emotions have been running on overload this week. Overall, it was a good one, I didn't really have any tests, so the school part of it was fairly unstressful. I've been generally happy this week, there have been many happy moments, such as going to see Napoleon Dynamite for the second time. I try not to think about the fact that I have already spent $14.50 on that movie....cuz wow that's a lot of money.
When it comes to the events of the rest of the week, they have ranged from personal stresses and general over-reactions, to being on both sides of a rough situation that does not need to be talked about, to overwhelming empathy for the greving of friends. All I can say right now is that GREAT GREAT prayer is needed in all of these situations; satan is attacking our lives. In these prayers, always remember that God is in control no matter what, and he can do great things with our lives if we let him.

--- Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2,3 ---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home