The Consequence of Boredom

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dilemma of the Day

Question: Should I play on the YBP intramural football team?

Pros:
-Something new and totally different, i don't know if I've ever actually played a real game of football outside of Jr high PE.
-I would get a t-shirt, and that's what ACU is all about.
-They need more girls, the more girls there are, the cheaper it'll be

Cons:
-I am the most uncompetetive person ever.
-Every other girl that wants to play is apparently out for blood....no really...i'm a little scared
-$225 per team...dang that's a lot o' money, and I don't got none, I po.
-I'm not even excited about it
-The last time I played for an intramural team, I only made it to one game. Actually, it was more like half of a game.

Yeah, so that's lookin like a no. It's official, I'm not going to do it.




....talk to me in about a week once the deadline comes around...if I say that I'm playing football, I am officially the world's biggest pushover.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home