The Consequence of Boredom

Friday, August 27, 2004

An Empty Room

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11

"He gives strength to the weary and increases power to the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
- Isaiah 40:29-31

Words of marvelous hope in times of great trial.

Lisa, you are loved.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you. It has taken me awhile to feel like re-blogging again. His words keep me going more than anything else right now.

    I love you,
    Lisa

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9/11/2004 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home