The Consequence of Boredom

Monday, July 12, 2004

Reflection

Well, the Colorado portion of my summer is quickly coming to a close, and I now sit in the somewhat organized chaos of my half-packed room to reflect on the last six weeks.
Here are several things I have observed:
- It's okay to spend the weekend at home.
- Comfort is often found in the familiarity of the past.
- I am addicted to bargain shopping.
- There is rarely a dull moment at work when the boss is on vacation.
- Hollywood makes some really horrible movies. (ie. Torque)
- For many, "July 4th is just an excuse to get drunk and blow things up."
- No matter what the weather is, there's always someone complaining about it.
- Road trips are always worth it.
- People change, but true friendships stay the same.
- God makes things work out the way they need to.
- Family time is the best time.
- I am way too much of a perfectionist when it comes to my scrapbooks.
- There is never enough time.
- Just because Big City Burrito tastes good, doesn't mean that it won't make you sick.
- Once you accecpt that life changes, that is when you start living it.

1 Comments:

  • Excellent observations! I should do those reflection lists more often, it's been a while. How are you, Roomie, I miss you! Still visiting family? Hope you're having an excellent time. Post some pictures! (I know, I'm one to talk...)

    By Blogger Lisa, at 7/28/2004 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home