The Consequence of Boredom

Thursday, September 16, 2004

God is my Alarm Clock

So it's been awhile...I've been a bit busy this week focusing on my Microbiology test that I took this morning. I was quite relieved that it was not nearly as hard as I expected it to be. The rest of my day turned out to be pretty interesting. I ate breakfast at the Bean today...a little weird, I know but there's no way I'm gonna use all of my bean bucks so I figured I may as well. Micro lab was cancelled, so naturally I went home to chill before chapel. So on my way to chapel, I'm driving around looking for a parking spot, and I sure did get backed into. Always a good feeling. I was sitting behind this girl for like 30 seconds and then she decided she was gonna back up...definitely didn't ever see me. Luckily, her back bumper went directly into my front liscense plate and did no damage to my car, and only slightly scratched hers...Just think, if I were a Texan, I wouldn't have a liscense plate on my front bumper, and I'd probably have a nice pretty dent in my car. Ha! Texas loses again!
I took my second attempt at a nap after class and before orchestra...this was a good nap...apparently too good, I was out cold. So I set my alarm on my phone for 3:30, which gave me plenty of time to be awake and be to orchestra by 4:10. Of course, the automatic reflex was to turn off my alarm as soon as it went off, and naturally, fall back asleep. Half hour later, I hear an alarm, realize it's 4:00, jump out of bed and drive to orchestra...but wait, I turned my phone alarm off, my regular alarm clock was off...there was no alarm. Apparently the alarm clock I heard was in my dream, conveniently right when I needed to wake up and leave. How cool is that? God works in some fun ways...just enough to confuse us a little, and then get on with our day.

1 Comments:

  • we have front license plates...because if we didn't, i'd put my shiny acu license plate in the front...that's if i had a shiny acu license plate...
    yay for school...

    By Blogger Jezz, at 9/17/2004 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home