The Consequence of Boredom

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Oww!

I have never walked so much in my life! Monday was our 11 mile walk along the Thames River, and it was absolutely exhausting. My feet had never been so sore.

We hit up a show in London last night...saw Mel Brook's show The Producers. It was absolutely hillarious. The whole London underground/train thing was a bit of an adventure too.

Took our test today...at least it's over.

Tomorrow we're off to Paris, bright and early. I'll be back late on Sunday...so until then...have fun and stuff....I knowI will.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Tark! I just wanted to say that I'm pulling a "you" and using someone else's wireless network in front of my house (because my dial-up isn't working for some odd reason). Anywho, hope you're having fun in gay Paris! Talk to you soon, Tark Tark!

    By Blogger wildlawman, at 5/19/2005 8:30 PM  

  • Ok, "Tark Tark"... Where are the pics?! Can't wait to see you in a week! KKKK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/19/2005 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home