The Consequence of Boredom

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Okay, so I know I've failed miserably in the world of Blogdom...but I'm extremely bored at work, and I have absolutely nothing to do. So it's the beginning of March and it's something like 95 degrees outside. I have to say I am quite enjoying it, and I even walked to work today...but really...it's March! I wish I could leave and go play in the park.

As of Monday, I am completely finished with all of my internship/grad school applications. Everything is in the mail and out of my hands. That is a huge burden lifted off my shoulders, now I just have to keep myself from worrying about where I'm going to end up and let God take control of it.

Speaking of letting God take control...I realized this weekend just how out of control my life has been this semester. As weird as it sounds, I think the only thing that was keeping me sane was the fact that I was so busy. Between class, work, and Sing Song, I had very little time to actually think about anything else. Basically, as soon as my schedule opened up, the lonliness set in... I'm not gonna whine about it because I know it's entirely unreasonable...and I'm working through that. By the end of the weekend, I finally figured out that a big part of my problem is that gap that has grown increasingly wider between me and God. Once again...I'm still not through it, but I'm working on it.

Stephen and Rachael's wedding is this weekend. It should be a fun weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home