The Consequence of Boredom

Thursday, July 28, 2005

5 Years Ago I:
1. Spent Friday nights cruising downtown (sad, I know.)
2. Carried an "emergencies only" cell phone that weighed about as much as a brick.
3. Dated a Buddhist guy that was three years older than me
4. Drove an '89 Cavalier.
5. Worked at a candy store.

1 Year Ago I:
1. Visited my sisters in TN for two weeks.
2. Was living on my own for the first time.
3. Was ready for school to start.
4. Was working on my Kai-O scrapbook.
5. Had just recently caught on to blogging.

1 Week Ago I:
1. Was in Honduras
2. Rode down a scary mountain road in a Land Cruiser with 12 other people for two hours....and we never switched into 4-wheel drive.
3. Blew bubbles for the Honduran children.
4. Wanted to kill the rooster.
5. Painted a ceiling.

Yesterday I:
1. Bought a new pair of jeans
2. Watched my favorite episode of Gilmore Girls.
3. Hung out with the Youth Group
4. Got a decent amount of homework done.
5. Watched Jack Johnson perform on Leno.

Today I:
1. Got my Honduras pictures back. yay!
2. Shopped for wedding presents.
3. Watched several episodes of Roswell.
4. Did not get nearly as much homework done as I should have.
5. Opted out of going to the Big and Rich concert because I am poor.

Tomorrow I:
1. Need to get way more homework done.
2. Might just go to the youth group girl's night.
3. Should probably start packing.
4. Need to write some letters and some e-mails.
5. Will be increasingly ready to get back to Abilene.

1 Comments:

  • i saw your pictures on webshots, and it looks like you did a lot while you were there! i'm glad you made it back to the states safe and sound!

    By Blogger Julie, at 7/29/2005 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home