The Consequence of Boredom

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Anywayz...so the suitcases are finally packed up in a somewhat logical order, and there's just enough room in my "personal item" carry-on to put in a very fat Harry Potter book. :-D

VBS in the morning, and then off we go. I had a few apprehensive moments yesterday thinking about the trip, but most of those have passed, and I'm starting to get pretty excited. I'm still amazed at how this whole opportunity came about, and I'm beginning to realize how much it has already blessed my summer. Despite many long hours of nothingness, I've been able to spend a lot of time with my old youth group, and get to know a lot of the people that were the youngest ones when I was still in high school. It's been good...really good.

I'll be home late next Saturday night, and I'm sure updates will come soon after.

Thanx for all the support and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home