The Consequence of Boredom

Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Chickens are Restless

...or maybe it's just me...

So June is over...that means there's only one month until August. Right now, a month seems like a really long time. 15 days until Honduras, which basically means I have 15 days to be completely restless. I suppose I'd be fine if I had a little bit of motivation to get stuff done..but I get distracted way too easily by things like sleep, tv, the internet, and the urge to shop for things I don't need....or maybe things I need/would like to have...but I don't have the money for them. I really need to just quit being lazy and actually call my friends and go out and do something.

No job = BOREDOM

It's okay though, VBS starts the 11th, leave for Honduras the 15th, return the 23rd, use the next several days to get stuff done and pack, and then head back to Abilene sometime between August 1st and August 4th.

Don't get me wrong...I love being home...I'm just not that great at time management when I have too much of it.

Yes, well, goodnight then...and happy July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home