The Consequence of Boredom

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Baby Anika will undergo the first of three major heart surgeries tomorrow. It is a twelve-hour operation. Prayers are definitely appreciated.

Considering I got up at 11:30, today actually seemed like a somewhat productive day. I am done with 16 pages of mug shots in the YBP scrapbook...this thing is gonna be huge. And I finally heard back from the lady I'm supposed to be volunteering for this summer, so tomorrow I start that and find out what else/how much more I'm gonna get to do....Plus, I made another possible contact for some other nutrition volunteer experience...and this one relates to diabetes, which is awesome, cuz that's the direction I want to go eventually. I even played Frisbee golf tonight and didn't make a complete fool of myself....didn't even get the frisbee stuck in a tree...always a plus.

22 days until I leave for Honduras. (I know this because there are 23 days until Harry Potter 6 is released....I plan on buying the book in the Miami airport so I can start reading it on the plane.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home