The Consequence of Boredom

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Yay for having too much fun with things like VBS. So a couple of the teens decided that it would be fun to dress really goofy for the whole week....sounds good to me! So after wimping out today, (mostly because I got up kinda late and didn't really have time to put together an 'outfit') I have prepared myself for tomorrow with a ridiculously goofy outfit. Now the key to this whole thing is taking clothes and other accessories that you already have and that are in themselves actually fairly normal and putting them in any ridiculous and clashing combination. This is especially important, considering that most of the stuff that I would generally use for this purpose (such as sing song costumes and other interesting things i've collected over the past few years) are all in Abilene. So here's the proposed outfit for tomorrow: tie-die dress that has been in the back of my closet for years that is actually pretty cute, but for some reason I have never actually worn it out in public before...tomorrow is the day for that; knee-high green striped socks with a wintry snowflake motif along the top; my multi-color sequin shoes (fondly known as "Tacy-shoes" by my two-year-old neice who absolutely loves them and wore them pretty much the entire time she was here); a couple Hawaiian flower leis that were in the storage closet of doom (who knows where they came from); and of course the $1.99 trucker hat (truly ghetto with foam front, cardboard brim, and plastic mesh) directly from Branson, MO. My five-year-old crew kids are gonna think I'm psycho...should be fun. And speaking of those kids, on Monday I had four girls..their names: Brenna, Jenna, Jana, and Jennifer...how weird is that? At least it was easier to remember.

So yeah...I'm definitely taking a camera tomorrow. Picture coming soon.
:-D

Happy Birthday Trevor!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home