The Consequence of Boredom

Sunday, July 10, 2005

"Apparently she's an adult now"

So the sleep late and do nothing phase of my summer was officially over on Thursday. Thursday and Friday I spent most of the day at the church making decorations and such for VBS...I made a killer paper hippo....it looks like a grey pig. :-D
Weekend was good. Had a camp staff bbq friday night. Saw my friend Laura in Goldilocks and the 3 Bears as a brown-haired Goldie. Little kid plays are great. :-) Spent way too much money on food (yay for the new Buffalo wild wings in FC), Had a relaxing and enjoyable time.
Leave for Honduras Friday. Today was the sendoff at church. The missions deacon introduced me by saying "apparently she's an adult now". It made me smile.
VBS in the morning...so I should probably actually get some sleep.

1 Comments:

  • So you've gained "adult" status, eh? Well, tomorrow I'm one year closer to that adult status. :-P Or somethin'! Anywho, talk to you soon, Tark! :)

    By Blogger wildlawman, at 7/11/2005 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home