The Consequence of Boredom

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today seemed like a good day to start blogging again...we'll see how long it lasts. I've been in Lubbock now for about three weeks, but I think now is when it starts to become real. Alan left Lubbock tonight after we got to spend a wonderfully lazy and amazingly personal week together. It was pretty much immediately after he left that the emotional me started to set in. Now is when I really begin to make a way for myself...by myself. New city, new school, new chapter of life. Right now I am leaning heavily on the fact that God is in control and that Alan and the other comforts of Abilene are less than three hours away. My "Advanced Medical Nutrition Therapy" class started on Thursday, marking this new, exciting, and yet still slightly terrifying beginning . Tomorrow I'm gonna try out the University class at Sunset C of C...maybe I'll meet some new people...that would be very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home