The Consequence of Boredom

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So I guess that now that I've imported my blog so it can be seen on Facebook, maybe I should actually keep up with it. My usual problem is that I start typing and then find that I have absolutely nothing of importance to say...but it's been awhile so I'm sure I can come up with something.

I have officially entered the world of business casual clothing. No more jeans, and I even have to wear pantyhose and close-toed shoes for at least the first six weeks of my internship. I don't mind so much except for the fact that my new, dressy close-toed shoes have given me a total of about three blisters on each foot. :-( Anyways, starting Tuesday, I'll be spending six weeks at Covenant Hospital doing my first set of clinical rounds for my internship. I'm still not really sure exactly what to expect...

In other news, Lubbock is finally starting to feel a little bit more like home. I've been going to Broadway Church of Christ, and pretty much all of their college activities for about the past month and I absolutely love it. I have met some wonderful people, and the ministry is amazing. God has really blessed me.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home